Seller Advocate Service
One of the most complex and important financial events in peoples’ lives is the purchase or sale of a home or investment property. Because of this complexity and importance, people usually seek the help of real estate agents when buying or selling real estate.
We have a thorough knowledge of the real estate market in our community. We know which neighborhoods will best fit clients’ needs and budgets. We are familiar with local laws and know where to obtain financing. We also act as intermediaries in price negotiations between buyers and sellers.
To Work With Us
- You sign a listing contract, which is a legally binding agreement that typically gives the agent the exclusive right to sell your property within a certain period of time (usually 60 to 90 days).
- We research the market in order to determine your home's market value and reach a sales price in consultation with you.
- We prepare a written marketing plan that includes a schedule for listing, showing, and advertising your property.
- We advise you on how best to prepare your home for sale and help arrange for pre-sale tasks such as a home inspection.
- We transmit any offers to you, negotiate the purchase based on your recommendations, and arrange all the paperwork throughout the transaction.
- You pay for the listing agent's services, either as a percentage commission or a flat fee, as specified in your listing contract.